The Minnesota Timberwolves (4-14) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (9-10) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The point total for the matchup is 219.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Cleveland has a 6-4 record against Minnesota.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2020||Timberwolves||Cavaliers||-6||216.5||-261||211||Regular Season||118-103 MIN|
|12/28/2019||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-6.5||217.5||-276||222||Regular Season||94-88 CLE|
|11/26/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 MIN|
|10/19/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-123 MIN|
|2/7/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||140-138 CLE|
|1/8/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-99 MIN|
|2/14/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 CLE|
|2/1/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-97 CLE|
|1/25/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 CLE|
|1/8/2016||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-99 CLE|
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland is strong against the spread, going 10-9 on the season.
- The Cavaliers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- Cleveland has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 8 times in 19 contests (42.1%).
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 6-11-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Timberwolves have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In 9 out Minnesota’s 18 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- In 36.8% of their games this season (seven of 19 chances), the Cavaliers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 219 points.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score at least 219 points in 11 of 18 outings (61.1%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (210.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 219 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 225.7 points per game, 6.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Cavaliers’ average point total in outings this season is 212.8, 6.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves this year is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Collin Sexton leads the Cavaliers in scoring, racking up 24.6 points per game.
- Darius Garland leads Cleveland with 5.1 assists per game and Andre Drummond paces the squad with 14.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Cavaliers are led by Cedi Osman from beyond the arc. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Cleveland’s steals leader is Larry Nance Jr., who grabs 2.2 per game. Jarrett Allen leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- The Timberwolves leader in scoring is D’Angelo Russell with 20.1 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds per game and 5.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to Minnesota leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Ed Davis with 5.6 rebounds per game and Ricky Rubio with 5.7 assists per game.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Minnesota’s Jarred Vanderbilt has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Naz Reid is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title