|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland and Minnesota have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Timberwolves have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||Cavaliers||Timberwolves||-3.5||219||-164||136||Regular Season||109-104 MIN|
|1/5/2020||Timberwolves||Cavaliers||-6||216.5||-261||211||Regular Season||118-103 MIN|
|12/28/2019||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-6.5||217.5||-276||222||Regular Season||94-88 CLE|
|11/26/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 MIN|
|10/19/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-123 MIN|
|2/7/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||140-138 CLE|
|1/8/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-99 MIN|
|2/14/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 CLE|
|2/1/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-97 CLE|
|1/25/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 CLE|
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 10-10 record.
- Cleveland and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 8 of 20 games this season (40%).
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has a losing record against the spread, going 7-11-1 ATS (covering only 36.8% of the time).
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 19 (47.4%).
- The Cavaliers scoring leader is Collin Sexton, who averages 24.0 points per game.
- Andre Drummond paces Cleveland with 15.2 rebounds per game and Darius Garland leads the team with 5.1 assists per outing.
- The Cavaliers are led by Cedi Osman from long distance. He makes 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Cleveland’s steals leader is Larry Nance Jr., who grabs 2.1 per game. Jarrett Allen leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
- The Timberwolves leader in scoring is Malik Beasley with 20.2 points per game. He also adds 4.8 rebounds per game and 2.2 assists per game.
- The Minnesota leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarred Vanderbilt (5.7 rebounds per game) and Ricky Rubio (5.8 assists per game).
- D’Angelo Russell leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Vanderbilt (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Naz Reid (1.6 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option