Coming off an embarrassing 120-105 road loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday Night, the Dallas Mavericks (3-4) are hoping to get their season back on track with a win when they host DeAndre Jordan (who is guaranteed to treated to a full night of boos after his offseason transfer saga) and the Los Angeles Clippers (5-2) at the American Airlines Center in Wednesday’s NBA lines. But even with the hellish night for Jordan, it is going to be a tall order for Dallas to win this game, given the manner in which the Clippers have impressed this season. That, however, is not to say the Mavs aren’t up to the task, as is detailed in the online sportsbetting NBA lines preview prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot