Veteran point guard Chris Paul and the rest of the Los Angeles Clippers will look to pull off a repeat performance of their surprising Game 4 win over the San Antonio Spurs when the two Western Conference title contenders square off in their Game 5 showdown tonight. Better yet, MyBookie.ag online betting fans everywhere will have a great opportunity to cash in with a potentially winning wager thanks to this expert betting breakdown.
The Clippers ad CP3 both bounced back from their humbling 100-73 Game 3 home loss to San Antonio on Sunday. After scoring just seven points in his previous game, Paul scored a game-high 34 points on 11-of-19 shooting in Game 4, although it was little-used backup Austin Rivers that may have saved the Clippers’ season with a stunning 16-point effort off the bench.
Now in his third year, the often-maligned son of head coach Doc Rivers, commented on his performance afterward.
“This is something I know I can do,” Rivers told reporters. “It wasn’t a surprise for me. Obviously it is to you guys but I’ve been working so hard and this team has been working so hard.”
All-star power forward Blake Griffin added 20 points and 19 rebounds in the win.
The Clippers regained home-court advantage in the series, but the Spurs don’t seem very worried according to Hall of Fame-bound power forward Tim Duncan.
“It’s on the road, it’s on their home court,” Duncan told reporters. “It’s good for them obviously but we’ve won there before. We know how to win on the road.”
The Spurs got a team-high 26 points from Kawhi Leonard in the loss with Duncan adding 22 points on 8-for-13 shooting and Tony Parker chipping in 18 points.
San Antonio head coach Gregg Popovich was disappointed with his team’s effort in Game 4 and did not hide his feelings afterward.
“We didn’t execute sharply enough in what we wanted to do strategy-wise or just in general basketball play. I’m just more disappointed in the lack of focus than anything else, and not being as sharp in a lot of situations.”
Sports & Betting Topics
- Nuggets vs Jazz NBA Week 15 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Raptors vs Pacers NBA Odds & Game Prediction
- How to Bet Spurs vs Sixers NBA Odds & Prediction
- Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Timberwolves vs Suns NBA Week 15 Odds & Game Preview
- Kings vs Raptors NBA Betting Odds & Game Prediction
- ESPN: Houston Rockets trade Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – January 21st Edition
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Warriors vs Clippers NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Pelicans vs Trail Blazers NBA Lines & Betting Prediction
- Heat vs Pistons NBA Odds & Game Preview
- Bulls vs Nuggets NBA Spread & Expert Preview
- Kings vs Hornets NBA Lines & Betting Analysis
- 76ers vs Pacers NBA Odds & Game Prediction
- Lakers vs Thunder NBA Week 14 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Jazz at Clippers NBA Lines & Analysis for Wednesday Night
- Raptors at Celtics NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Spurs vs Mavericks NBA Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Week 14 Betting Lines & Pick
- How to Bet Heat vs Bucks NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Timberwolves vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – January 14th
- How to Bet Nets at Raptors NBA Spread & Betting Pick
- Hawks vs 76ers NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Lakers vs Jazz NBA Week 13 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Celtics vs Heat NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- Pistons vs Kings NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Thunder vs Spurs NBA Week 13 Spread & Pick