The Dallas Mavericks (11-14) will look to Luka Doncic (second in the league scoring 27.8 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Trae Young (10th in the NBA with 26.7 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (11-12 on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The Mavericks are 7.5-point home favorites in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Atlanta has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Dallas. The Mavericks have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when taking on the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Mavericks||Hawks||-2||223.5||-130||107||Regular Season||122-116 DAL|
|2/22/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-2||236.5||-128||107||Regular Season||111-107 ATL|
|2/1/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4.5||236||-180||151||Regular Season||123-100 DAL|
|12/12/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 DAL|
|10/24/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 ATL|
|12/23/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 ATL|
|10/18/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-111 ATL|
|3/1/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-95 ATL|
|1/7/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-82 ATL|
|2/1/2016||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-97 ATL|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has struggled against the spread, going 10-15 on the year.
- The Mavericks have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Dallas has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 12 times in 25 contests (48%).
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 12-11 ATS.
- The Hawks have not fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 7 of 23 (30.4%).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.8 points per game), rebounding (8.7 per game) and assisting (9.3 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. hits 3.2 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.8 blocks a contest to pace Dallas.
- Young takes the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, putting up 26.7 points and 9.2 assists per game.
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, pulling down 14.6 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.4 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Chicago Bulls: 3/3/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Washington Wizards: 3/2/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Philadelphia 76ers: 3/3/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Must Bet Games for 11 Week of the 2020-21 Season