The Dallas Mavericks (8-13) are favored (-1.5) to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Atlanta Hawks (10-10) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The matchup airs on FS-SE. The matchup’s point total is set at 224.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Atlanta has an 8-2 record against Dallas.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-2||236.5||-128||107||Regular Season||111-107 ATL|
|2/1/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4.5||236||-180||151||Regular Season||123-100 DAL|
|12/12/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 DAL|
|10/24/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 ATL|
|12/23/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 ATL|
|10/18/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-111 ATL|
|3/1/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-95 ATL|
|1/7/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-82 ATL|
|2/1/2016||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-97 ATL|
|12/9/2015||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 ATL|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 9-12 record.
- The Mavericks have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Dallas and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 21 (38.1%) games this season.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has an 11-9 record against the spread, covering in 55% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Hawks have fared well, going 7-5 against the spread.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 25% of matchups this year (5 out of 20 chances).
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this year (seven of 21 chances), the Mavericks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 224 points.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to score at least 224 points in 35% of their matchups this year (seven of 20 opportunities).
- The Mavericks and the Hawks combine to average 2.8 fewer points per game than the total of 224 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 220.7 points per game, 3.3 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Mavericks have had set in matchups this year is 4.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Hawks games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 224 for this outing.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in points, rebounds and assists. He averages 27.3 points per game while tacking on 9.0 rebounds and 9.4 assists.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, hitting 3.0 per game.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who collects 1.2 per game. Kristaps Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads the team in both scoring (26.9 points per game) and assists (9.0 assists per game).
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, pulling down 14.4 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Atlanta’s Cameron Reddish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 2.4 per game.