|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Dallas and Charlotte have a tied 5-5 record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Mavericks||Hornets||-3||213||-146||124||Regular Season||116-100 DAL|
|1/4/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-11.5||217.5||-731||532||Regular Season||123-120 CHA|
|2/6/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-93 DAL|
|1/2/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-84 DAL|
|3/24/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-98 CHA|
|1/10/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 DAL|
|12/5/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-101 CHA|
|12/1/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-87 CHA|
|3/14/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-96 DAL|
|11/5/2015||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 CHA|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas struggled against the spread, going 38-39-3 last year.
- The Mavericks fared well when favored by at least 8 points, posting an 8-7-1 record against the spread.
- Dallas was reliable for the over last season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 49 of 80 games for a 61.2% rate.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte had a 32-30-2 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their games.
- Charlotte and its opponents hit the over in less than half of their games last season — 30 of 64 (46.9%).
- The Mavericks and their opponents combined to put up more than 222.5 points in 58% of their games last year (47 of 81 opportunities).
- Charlotte and its opponents combined to score more than 222.5 points in 17 of 65 outings (26.2%) last season.
- The Mavericks and the Hornets combined to average 2.6 fewer points per game last year than the over/under of 222.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.2 more points per game last season (222.7) than this game’s total of 222.5 points.
- The Mavericks’ average point total in outings last season was 230.2, 7.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Hornets games last season was 10.0 fewer points than the point total of 222.5 for this outing.
- Luka Doncic put up 28.8 points per game last season while adding 8.8 assists.
- Kristaps Porzingis pulled down 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Willie Cauley-Stein grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Porzingis collected 2.0 blocks a game.
- Devonte’ Graham scored 18.2 points per game last season and dished out 7.5 assists.
- Cody Zeller grabbed 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Graham had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Terry Rozier averaged 1.0 steal per game. Bismack Biyombo collected 0.9 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option