A game after he put up 44 points in a 121-118 loss to the Trail Blazers, Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (13-15) at home against the Memphis Grizzlies (13-13) on Monday, February 22, 2021. The Mavericks are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SE.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas and Memphis have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Mavericks have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when squaring off against the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-7.5||225||-306||244||Regular Season||121-96 DAL|
|2/5/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4||225||-172||143||Regular Season||121-107 MEM|
|11/9/2019||Mavericks||Grizzlies||-5.5||222.5||-232||189||Regular Season||138-122 DAL|
|4/7/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-127 DAL|
|4/5/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-112 MEM|
|3/2/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-81 MEM|
|11/19/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-88 MEM|
|3/10/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-80 DAL|
|11/22/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-94 DAL|
|10/26/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-91 MEM|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has struggled against the spread, going 11-17 on the year.
- The Mavericks have posted a losing record of 1-5 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- Dallas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 15 of 28 games for a 53.6% rate.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 13-12-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- In most of Memphis’ games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 26 games, 53.8%).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (29.1 points per game), rebounding (8.6 per game) and assisting (9.4 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. knocks down 3.1 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Dallas.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 18.9 points and 7.8 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, pulling down 11.0 per game.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Memphis’ Tyus Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and De’Anthony Melton is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.