A game after he scored 42 points in a 134-132 win over the Warriors, Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (10-14) at home against the Minnesota Timberwolves (6-17) as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-SW, starts at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 234.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas and Minnesota have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Mavericks have a 3-0 record against the spread when playing the Timberwolves.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Mavericks||Timberwolves||-5.5||242.5||-223||181||Regular Season||111-91 DAL|
|2/24/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-13.5||239||-1353||778||Regular Season||139-123 DAL|
|12/4/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-5||228||-212||175||Regular Season||121-114 DAL|
|4/3/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-108 MIN|
|1/11/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-115 DAL|
|10/20/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||140-136 DAL|
|3/30/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-92 MIN|
|12/10/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-92 MIN|
|11/17/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-87 MIN|
|11/4/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-99 MIN|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has covered in just 10 of 24 matchups this season.
- The Mavericks have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Dallas and its opponents have converted the over just 11 times in 24 (45.8%) games this season.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has a losing record against the spread, going 9-11-2 ATS (covering just 40.9% of the time).
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 22 (45.5%).
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this season (eight of 24 chances), the Mavericks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 234.5 points.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score at least 234.5 points in six of 23 outings (26.1%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 17.0 fewer points per game (217.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 234.5 points.
- The Mavericks and the Timberwolves have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 less points per game than the point total of 234.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Mavericks games this year is 10.6 fewer points than the over/under of 234.5 in this matchup.
- Timberwolves games this season have averaged an over/under of 221.9 points, 12.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.9 points per game), rebounding (8.7 per game) and assisting (9.5 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. knocks down 3.1 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Dallas.
- Malik Beasley owns the Timberwolves top spot in scoring with 20.1 points per game and also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest.
- The Minnesota leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarred Vanderbilt (6.2 rebounds per game) and Ricky Rubio (5.9 assists per game).
- D’Angelo Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, averaging 3.0 treys per game.
- Minnesota’s Rubio has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Naz Reid is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Washington Wizards vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 3/10/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis