The Dallas Mavericks (12-14) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (11-13) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of 233.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas and New Orleans have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Mavericks hold a 3-1 advantage against the spread when playing the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-6||240.5||-238||192||Regular Season||127-123 DAL|
|12/7/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-9||232.5||-467||358||Regular Season||130-84 DAL|
|12/3/2019||Mavericks||Pelicans||-4.5||233.5||-198||163||Regular Season||118-97 DAL|
|10/25/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2||227||-129||109||Regular Season||123-116 DAL|
|3/18/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-125 NO|
|12/28/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 NO|
|12/26/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 DAL|
|12/5/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-106 NO|
|3/20/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 NO|
|3/4/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-109 NO|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 10-16 record.
- The Mavericks have posted a losing record of 3-8 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Dallas and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 13 of 26 games this season (50%).
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has a losing record against the spread, going 11-13 ATS (covering just 45.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Pelicans have not fared well, going 4-6 against the spread.
- New Orleans has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 62.5% of matchups this year (15 out of 24 chances).
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined for 233.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 26 outings (38.5%) this year.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score more than 233.5 points in 29.2% of their matchups this season (seven of 24 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.5 less points per game (224) than this matchup’s over/under of 233.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 226.3 points per game, 7.2 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Mavericks have had set in matchups this year is 8.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Pelicans games this season have averaged an over/under of 225 points, 8.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (27.8 points per game), rebounding (8.7 per game) and assisting (9.3 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, hitting 3.2 per game.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.7 blocks a contest to pace Dallas.
- The Pelicans leader in scoring is Zion Williamson with 23.8 points per game. He also adds 7.0 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- Steven Adams (9.3 rebounds per game) and Lonzo Ball (4.7 assists per game) are the New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ball is tops from three-point range for the Pelicans, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of New Orleans’ steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Brandon Ingram leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option