The Orlando Magic (13-21) are underdogs (+7) in their attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (16-16) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Amway Center. The matchup airs on FS-FL. The point total in the matchup is 224.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas has taken seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Orlando. The Mavericks also have a 2-1 record against the spread when playing the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-6||218||-240||195||Regular Season||112-98 DAL|
|2/21/2020||Mavericks||Magic||-4||221||-177||147||Regular Season||122-106 DAL|
|11/6/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-7||207.5||-321||255||Regular Season||107-106 DAL|
|3/8/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-106 ORL|
|12/10/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-76 DAL|
|4/4/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-100 ORL|
|1/9/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-99 DAL|
|2/11/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-80 DAL|
|11/19/2016||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-87 ORL|
|3/1/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-108 DAL|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 14-18 record.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Mavericks have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- Dallas has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 15 times in 32 contests (46.9%).
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 15-19 ATS.
- Orlando has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.1% of matchups this year (15 out of 34 chances).
- In 43.8% of their games this season (14 of 32 chances), the Mavericks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 224 points.
- Orlando has played in 12 games this year (out of 34 total matchups — 35.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 224 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.1 less points per game (216.9) than this game’s over/under of 224 points.
- The Mavericks and the Magic have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the over/under of 224 set for this game.
- The average point total for Mavericks games this year is one more point than the over/under of 224 in this matchup.
- The average total for Magic games this season is 7.5 fewer points than the point total of 224 in this outing.
- The Mavericks points, rebounds and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He scores 28.5 points per game and adds 8.4 rebounds and 9.0 assists.
- The Mavericks are led by Tim Hardaway Jr. from beyond the arc. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who collects 1.0 per game. Kristaps Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks an outing.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the team in both scoring (24.4 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- Markelle Fultz holds the title of Orlando assist leader, dishing out 5.4 assists per game this season.
- Vucevic leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Al-Farouq Aminu is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Analysis Update Apr. 21st
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis