The Denver Nuggets (12-11) bring a three-game sllide into a home matchup with the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-15), who have lost four straight. The Nuggets are favorites (-9.5) in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET (on FS-OH) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 223.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Denver. The Cavaliers also have a 2-0 record against the spread when taking on the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Nuggets||Cavaliers||-9.5||218.5||-500||379||Regular Season||104-102 CLE|
|1/11/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-12.5||217||-937||645||Regular Season||111-103 CLE|
|1/19/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-102 DEN|
|11/1/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-91 DEN|
|3/7/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-108 CLE|
|3/3/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-117 DEN|
|3/22/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-113 DEN|
|2/11/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-109 CLE|
|3/21/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-91 CLE|
|12/29/2015||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-87 CLE|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has struggled against the spread, going 10-13 on the year.
- The Nuggets have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or higher.
- In 16 of 23 (69.6%) contests this season, Denver and its opponents have hit the total.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 10-14 ATS.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.7% of matchups this year (10 out of 24 contests).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have scored at least 223 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 23 outings (65.2%) this season.
- In 10 of 25 outings (40%) this season, Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score at least 223 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.7 less points per game (219.3) than this game’s over/under of 223 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 223 points per game, which equals this matchup’s over/under of 223 points.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in matchups this season is 227.9, 4.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Cavaliers games this season is 8.7 less points than the point total of 223 in this outing.
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He contributes 27.5 points per game and adds 11.6 rebounds and 8.5 assists.
- The Nuggets are led by Michael Porter Jr. from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Porter, who collects 1.0 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 23.6 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Drummond (14.2 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.5 assists per game).
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd