Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (3-4) against the Denver Nuggets (3-4) after putting up 33 points in an 113-100 win over the Rockets. The Mavericks are 3-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, January 7, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Dallas.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 DAL|
|1/8/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4.5||220.5||-178||147||Regular Season||107-106 DEN|
|10/29/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-5.5||212||-232||186||Regular Season||109-106 DAL|
|3/14/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-99 DEN|
|2/22/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-104 DEN|
|12/18/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-118 DEN|
|3/6/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-107 DAL|
|1/27/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-89 DEN|
|1/16/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-102 DEN|
|12/4/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 DAL|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has struggled against the spread, going 2-5 on the year.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Nuggets have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Denver and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 7 chances this season.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- The Mavericks have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 2 of 7 (28.6%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have totaled at least 225 points — this matchup’s point total — in 36 of seven opportunities (514.3%) this year.
- Dallas has played in two games this year (out of seven total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 225 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 less points per game (224.7) than this game’s over/under of 225 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 221.1 points per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in outings this year is 233, eight points higher than the total in this game.
- Mavericks games this season have averaged an over/under of 212.9 points, 12.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He puts up 24.1 points per game and adds 11.9 rebounds and 11.9 assists.
- Jamal Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. PJ Dozier collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 25.8 points, 9.0 pulling down rebounds and handing out 7.2 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- Dallas’ James Johnson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Maxi Kleber is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks: 1/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Games to Must Bet On
- Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/25/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview