The Milwaukee Bucks (21-13) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (18-15) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The matchup’s over/under is set at 250.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Denver has a 6-4 record against Milwaukee. The Nuggets also have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Bucks||Nuggets||-2.5||234||-134||112||Regular Season||125-112 MIL|
|3/9/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-5.5||221||-250||204||Regular Season||109-95 DEN|
|1/31/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-13||226.5||-1181||686||Regular Season||127-115 DEN|
|11/19/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 MIL|
|11/11/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 MIL|
|4/1/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-125 DEN|
|2/15/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-123 DEN|
|3/1/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-98 DEN|
|2/3/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-117 DEN|
|11/30/2015||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-74 MIL|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 14-19 record.
- The Nuggets have posted a losing record of 11-12 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- In 21 of 33 (63.6%) contests this season, Denver and its opponents have hit the total.
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has an even record against the spread, going 17-17 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bucks have fared well, going 17-16 against the spread.
- In most of Milwaukee’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (20 out of 34 games, 58.8%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have totaled at least 250.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of 33 outings (6.1%) this season.
- Milwaukee has combined with its opponents to score at least 250.5 points in three of 34 opportunities (8.8%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 15.4 fewer points per game (235.1) than this game’s over/under of 250.5 points.
- The Nuggets and the Bucks have seen their opponents average a combined 27.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 250.5 set in this matchup.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in outings this year is 226.7, 23.8 points less than the total in this game.
- Bucks games this season have averaged a total of 231.8 points, 18.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 26.7 points per game while also adding 11.0 rebounds and 8.5 assists.
- Jamal Murray knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who averages 1.6 per game. Michael Porter Jr. leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks with 29.2 points per game, 11.8 rebounds per game, and 5.9 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton leads the Bucks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Milwaukee’s Jrue Holiday has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Brook Lopez is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals