|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has come out on top in nine of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-10.5||208.5||-590||427||Regular Season||111-105 DEN|
|12/5/2019||Nuggets||Knicks||-8.5||205.5||-377||296||Regular Season||129-92 DEN|
|3/22/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-93 DEN|
|1/1/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 DEN|
|1/25/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-118 DEN|
|10/30/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-110 NY|
|2/10/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-123 DEN|
|12/17/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-114 DEN|
|3/8/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-94 DEN|
|2/7/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-96 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has struggled against the spread, going 2-7 on the year.
- The Nuggets have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Denver and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 9 chances this season.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-4 ATS.
- In the majority of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 9 games, 22.2%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have combined to score more than 217.5 points in 533.3% of their outings this year (48 of nine opportunities).
- New York has played in three games this year (out of nine total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 217.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 219.5 points per game, 2.0 more points than the over/under of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 219.5 points per game, 2.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Nuggets have had set in matchups this season is 14.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knicks this year is 10.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 24.7 points per game while tacking on 11.4 rebounds and 11.0 assists.
- The Nuggets are led by Jamal Murray from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Isaiah Hartenstein collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Denver.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.6 per game), rebounds (12.0 per game), and assists (7.3 per game).
- Austin Rivers leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.7 per game) and blocks (2.0 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option