The Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6) visit the Denver Nuggets (6-7) after winning three straight road games. The Nuggets are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The point total in the matchup is 220.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma City. The Nuggets also have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when squaring off against the Thunder.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/3/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-5.5||218||-223||182||Regular Season||121-113 DEN|
|2/21/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-1.5||216||-121||101||Regular Season||113-101 OKC|
|12/14/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-6||204.5||-250||205||Regular Season||110-102 DEN|
|3/29/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 DEN|
|2/26/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 DEN|
|12/14/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-98 DEN|
|11/24/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 DEN|
|3/30/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-125 DEN|
|2/1/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-124 DEN|
|12/18/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-94 OKC|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has covered in just four of 13 matchups this season.
- The Nuggets have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or higher.
- Denver has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 13 games for a 69.2% rate.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a winning record against the spread, going 7-5 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- In 6 out Oklahoma City’s 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Nuggets and their opponents have scored at least 220 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 46 of 13 outings (353.8%) this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score more than 220 points in 41.7% of their matchups this season (five of 12 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 221.4 points per game, 1.4 more points than the over/under of 220 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.6 more points per game (224.6) than this game’s total of 220 points.
- The average point total in Nuggets games this season is 7.9 more points than the over/under of 220 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Thunder games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the point total of 220 in this outing.
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He puts up 25.0 points per game and adds 11.5 rebounds and 10.3 assists.
- The Nuggets are led by Jamal Murray from beyond the arc. He makes 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Isaiah Hartenstein, who records 0.8 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.6 points and 6.2 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.6 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.4 points per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Dort (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends