The Denver Nuggets (1-2) are favored by 2.5 points against the Sacramento Kings (2-1) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-CA. The matchup has a point total of 223.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Sacramento. The Kings hold a 3-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||226||-305||245||Regular Season||124-122 SAC|
|12/29/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||209||-338||270||Regular Season||120-115 DEN|
|11/30/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-4||205.5||-181||149||Regular Season||100-97 SAC|
|10/28/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-5||217.5||-213||174||Regular Season||101-94 DEN|
|2/13/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-118 DEN|
|1/3/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-113 DEN|
|10/23/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-112 DEN|
|3/11/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-104 DEN|
|1/6/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 SAC|
|11/20/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver was strong against the spread, going 46-41-4 last season.
- The Nuggets struggled to cover, going just 19-25-3 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- In 47 of 91 (51.6%) contests last season, Denver and its opponents hit the total.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento had a 37-33-2 record against the spread, covering in 51.4% of their outings.
- When they were at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Kings fared well, going 8-12 against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last year — 38 of 72 (52.8%).
- In 39 of 92 outings (42.4%) last season, the Nuggets and their opponents combined for this matchup’s point total of 223.5 points.
- Sacramento played in 36 games last season (out of 72 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 223.5 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 220.6 points per game last year, 2.9 fewer points than the over/under of 223.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 221.4 points per game last season, 2.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Nuggets had set in games last season was 3.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Kings last year was 1.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Jokic averaged 19.9 points per game last season and added 9.7 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Will Barton hit 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Gary Harris swiped 1.4 steals per game. Paul Millsap collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
- De’Aaron Fox scored 21.1 points per game and averaged 6.8 assists per contest last season.
- Hassan Whiteside averaged 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.8 per game.
- Fox grabbed 1.5 per game. Whiteside averaged 2.9 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/16/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – POSTPONED
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/15/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings 1/15/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends