The Denver Nuggets (11-7) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (10-8) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at AT&T Center as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The over/under is 224.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against San Antonio. The Nuggets also have a 1-0-1 edge against the spread when matched up with the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/5/2020||Nuggets||Spurs||-2||227.5||-131||109||Regular Season||132-126 DEN|
|2/10/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7||216||-287||233||Regular Season||127-120 DEN|
|4/3/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-85 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 9-9 record.
- The Nuggets have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- Denver has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 12 of 18 games for a 66.7% rate.
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has an 11-6-1 record against the spread, covering in 61.1% of their matchups.
- The Spurs have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- In the majority of San Antonio’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have combined to put up more than 224.5 points in 61.1% of their games this year (11 of 18 opportunities).
- San Antonio and its opponents have added up to score more than 224.5 points in 50% of their games this year (nine of 18 chances).
- The Nuggets and the Spurs combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 224.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 221.3 points per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in matchups this year is 227.3, 2.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- Spurs games this season have averaged a total of 221.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (25.2 points per game), rebounding (11.9 per game) and assisting (8.9 per game).
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Porter collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeMar DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.1 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Keldon Johnson collects all of the boards and is the San Antonio leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.4 per game.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Devin Vassell is at the top of San Antonio’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Jakob Poeltl leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.