The Denver Nuggets (11-7) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (10-8) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at AT&T Center as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The over/under is 224.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against San Antonio. The Nuggets also have a 1-0-1 edge against the spread when matched up with the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/5/2020||Nuggets||Spurs||-2||227.5||-131||109||Regular Season||132-126 DEN|
|2/10/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7||216||-287||233||Regular Season||127-120 DEN|
|4/3/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-85 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 9-9 record.
- The Nuggets have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- Denver has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 12 of 18 games for a 66.7% rate.
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has an 11-6-1 record against the spread, covering in 61.1% of their matchups.
- The Spurs have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- In the majority of San Antonio’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have combined to put up more than 224.5 points in 61.1% of their games this year (11 of 18 opportunities).
- San Antonio and its opponents have added up to score more than 224.5 points in 50% of their games this year (nine of 18 chances).
- The Nuggets and the Spurs combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 224.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 221.3 points per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in matchups this year is 227.3, 2.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- Spurs games this season have averaged a total of 221.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (25.2 points per game), rebounding (11.9 per game) and assisting (8.9 per game).
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Porter collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeMar DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.1 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Keldon Johnson collects all of the boards and is the San Antonio leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.4 per game.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Devin Vassell is at the top of San Antonio’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Jakob Poeltl leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option