The Utah Jazz (8-4) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Denver Nuggets (6-6) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Ball Arena as just 1-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Denver has a 7-3 record against Utah. The Nuggets also have an 8-2 record against the spread when facing the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/8/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-1||223||-118||-101||Regular Season||134-132 DEN|
|2/5/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-10||215.5||-501||382||Regular Season||98-95 DEN|
|1/30/2020||Jazz||Nuggets||-2.5||215.5||-139||116||Regular Season||106-100 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has covered in just four of 12 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Nuggets have struggled to a 4-6 record ATS this season.
- In 9 of 12 (75%) contests this season, Denver and its opponents have hit the over.
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 7-5 ATS.
- The Jazz have gone 5-5 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this year (4 out of 12 chances).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have scored no less than 221.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 41 of 12 outings (341.7%) this year.
- In four of 12 opportunities (33.3%) this season, Utah has combined with its opponents to score more than 221.5 points.
- The Nuggets and the Jazz combine to average 5.4 more points per game than the over/under of 221.5 set for this game.
- The Nuggets and the Jazz have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 less points per game than the over/under of 221.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Nuggets games this season is 7.6 more points than the over/under of 221.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jazz this season is 5.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (24.2 points per game), rebounding (11.3 per game) and assisting (10.4 per game).
- JaMychal Green is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who collects 1.9 per game. Isaiah Hartenstein leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- Donovan Mitchell owns the Jazz top spot in scoring with 23.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 4.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Utah leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Rudy Gobert with 13.5 rebounds per game and Mike Conley with 5.8 assists per game.
- Mitchell is tops from three-point range for the Jazz, knocking down 3.6 threes per game.
- Nobody on Utah grabs more steals than Conley (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Gobert (2.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd