Due to the fact that the Eastern Conference of the NBA is so top heavy for the past few years, it is easier to know which teams are the best in the conference, and make accurate predictions on which teams will advance far in the playoffs and which won’t. This year, things are a little different. The two teams that competed for the Eastern Conference title last year did not make the playoffs this season, and there are two new contenders at the top of the conference. Injuries to key players forced the Pacers to miss the postseason, and the departure of LeBron James from Miami, coupled with a few key injuries cost the Heat a Chance to make their fifth straight trip to the finals. Here is an online betting analysis on the Eastern Conference contenders that have a chance to win the NBA championship.
With the dominant run over Toronto in the first round of the playoffs, the Wizards have made clear that they are a very confident team right now, with a very good blend of youth and veteran leadership, and they will defeat any team that makes the mistake of overlooking them.
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +2500
They are up 3-1 on the Milwaukee Bucks, and are heading into a highly anticipated second round showdown with the Cleveland Cavaliers, in which the winner will be considered the favorite to make it to the NBA Finals in the East.
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +800
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +900
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +150
The Cavaliers may be the favorites to win the Eastern Conference, but don’t underestimate the Atlanta Hawks, because they were the best team in the conference all year, and won three out of the four games they played against the Cavaliers this season.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?