Due to the fact that the Eastern Conference of the NBA is so top heavy for the past few years, it is easier to know which teams are the best in the conference, and make accurate predictions on which teams will advance far in the playoffs and which won’t. This year, things are a little different. The two teams that competed for the Eastern Conference title last year did not make the playoffs this season, and there are two new contenders at the top of the conference. Injuries to key players forced the Pacers to miss the postseason, and the departure of LeBron James from Miami, coupled with a few key injuries cost the Heat a Chance to make their fifth straight trip to the finals. Here is an online betting analysis on the Eastern Conference contenders that have a chance to win the NBA championship.
With the dominant run over Toronto in the first round of the playoffs, the Wizards have made clear that they are a very confident team right now, with a very good blend of youth and veteran leadership, and they will defeat any team that makes the mistake of overlooking them.
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +2500
They are up 3-1 on the Milwaukee Bucks, and are heading into a highly anticipated second round showdown with the Cleveland Cavaliers, in which the winner will be considered the favorite to make it to the NBA Finals in the East.
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +800
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +900
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +150
The Cavaliers may be the favorites to win the Eastern Conference, but don’t underestimate the Atlanta Hawks, because they were the best team in the conference all year, and won three out of the four games they played against the Cavaliers this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.