Due to the fact that the Eastern Conference of the NBA is so top heavy for the past few years, it is easier to know which teams are the best in the conference, and make accurate predictions on which teams will advance far in the playoffs and which won’t. This year, things are a little different. The two teams that competed for the Eastern Conference title last year did not make the playoffs this season, and there are two new contenders at the top of the conference. Injuries to key players forced the Pacers to miss the postseason, and the departure of LeBron James from Miami, coupled with a few key injuries cost the Heat a Chance to make their fifth straight trip to the finals. Here is an online betting analysis on the Eastern Conference contenders that have a chance to win the NBA championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot