The Golden State Warriors (13-12) host the Brooklyn Nets (15-12) at Chase Center on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. There is no line set for the game. The over/under is set at 227.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Golden State has an 8-2 record against Brooklyn. The Nets have a 2-0 record against the spread when facing the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2020||Nets||Nets||-7||235||-294||235||Regular Season||125-99 BKN|
|2/5/2020||Nets||Nets||-6.5||222||-257||211||Regular Season||129-88 BKN|
|11/10/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 GS|
|10/28/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-114 GS|
|3/6/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-101 GS|
|11/19/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 GS|
|2/25/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-95 GS|
|12/22/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-101 GS|
|12/6/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 GS|
|11/14/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has been solid against the spread, going 13-12 this season.
- Golden State and its opponents have converted the over just 11 times in 25 (44%) games this season.
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has a losing record against the spread, going 11-16 ATS (covering just 40.7% of the time).
- In most of Brooklyn’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (19 out of 27 games, 70.4%).
- The Warriors and their opponents have put up more than 227.5 points in 40% of their outings this season (10 of 25 opportunities).
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to score at least 227.5 points in 63% of their games this year (17 of 27 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 234.3 points per game, 6.8 more points than the over/under of 227.5 set for this game.
- The Warriors and the Nets have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 227.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Warriors games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 227.5 in this matchup.
- Nets games this season have averaged a total of 237.9 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in scoring, racking up 29.6 points per game.
- Golden State is led in rebounding by James Wiseman’s 6.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Draymond Green’s 7.8 assists per game .
- The Warriors are led by Curry from long distance. He makes 4.8 shots from deep per game.
- Golden State’s steals leader is Green, who collects 1.3 per game. Wiseman leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- Kevin Durant has the top Nets spot in two categories: scoring (29.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- James Harden holds the title of Brooklyn assist leader, dishing out 11.0 assists per game this season.
- Joe Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- Brooklyn’s Harden has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and DeAndre Jordan is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd