The Golden State Warriors (18-15) and the Charlotte Hornets (15-16) hit the court in a game with no set line at Chase Center on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup’s over/under is set at 226.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Golden State has a 6-4 record against Charlotte. The Hornets have an advantage against the spread (2-0-1) when taking the court against the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Warriors||Hornets||-2||234.5||-135||112||Regular Season||102-100 CHA|
|12/4/2019||Hornets||Hornets||-2.5||213.5||-141||118||Regular Season||106-91 CHA|
|11/2/2019||Hornets||Warriors||-6||221||-250||205||Regular Season||93-87 CHA|
|3/31/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-90 GS|
|2/25/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-110 GS|
|12/29/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-100 CHA|
|12/6/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-87 GS|
|2/1/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-111 GS|
|1/25/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-103 GS|
|1/4/2016||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-101 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 17-16 record.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 14 of 33 games this season (42.4%).
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 17-13-1 ATS (covering 54.8% of the time).
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 54.8% of matchups this season (17 out of 31 contests).
- In 14 of 33 opportunities (42.4%) this year, the Warriors and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 226.5 points.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to score more than 226.5 points in 14 of 31 games (45.2%) this year.
- The Warriors and the Hornets combine to average 1.0 less point per game than the over/under of 226.5 set for this matchup.
- The Warriors and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 226.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Warriors have had set in games this season is 0.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Hornets games this season is 2.9 less points than the point total of 226.5 for this outing.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in scoring, averaging 30.0 points per game.
- Draymond Green leads Golden State with 8.4 assists a game and Kelly Oubre Jr. paces the team with 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- The Warriors are led by Curry from long distance. He makes 5.0 shots from deep per game.
- Golden State’s steals leader is Green, who collects 1.3 per game. James Wiseman leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Gordon Hayward outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 21.8 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game this season.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Cody Zeller (7.5 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.1 assists per game).
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, hitting 3.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Bismack Biyombo (1.2 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Analysis Update Apr. 21st
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis