The Golden State Warriors (0-2) are favored by 3 points against the Chicago Bulls (0-2) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s point total is set at 228.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State holds a 9-1 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Chicago. The Warriors also have a 2-0 advantage against the spread when taking on the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-4.5||214||-199||164||Regular Season||100-98 GS|
|11/27/2019||Bulls||Warriors||-2.5||215.5||-136||114||Regular Season||104-90 GS|
|1/11/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||146-109 GS|
|10/29/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||149-124 GS|
|1/17/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-112 GS|
|11/24/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||143-94 GS|
|3/2/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-87 CHI|
|2/8/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-92 GS|
|1/20/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-94 GS|
|11/20/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-94 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State struggled against the spread, going 31-33-1 last year.
- The Warriors posted a losing record of 0-3 against the spread when the spread was -3 or higher.
- Golden State and its opponents covered the over/under in just 30 of 65 games last season (46.2%).
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago had a losing record against the spread, going 30-33-2 ATS (covering only 46.2% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Bulls have a record ATS of 7-6.
- In the majority of Chicago’s games this year, the teams combined to hit the over (33 out of 65 games, 50.8%).
- The Warriors and their opponents combined for 228 points — this matchup’s point total — in 24 of 65 games (36.9%) last season.
- In 18 of 65 games (27.7%) last year, Chicago combined with its opponents to score more than 228 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 213.1 points per game last year, 14.9 less points than the over/under of 228 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.1 fewer points per game last season (224.9) than this matchup’s total of 228 points.
- The Warriors’ average point total in matchups last year was 221.4, 6.6 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Bulls games last season was 11.2 less points than the point total of 228 for this outing.
- Andrew Wiggins averaged 22.4 points per game last season.
- Draymond Green dished out 6.2 assists a game and Kelly Oubre Jr. pulled down 6.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Wiggins hit 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Green grabbed 1.4 per game. Marquese Chriss averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
- Zach LaVine put up 25.5 points per game last season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. collected 9.4 rebounds a game and Tomas Satoransky dished out 5.4 assists per matchup.
- LaVine was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.1 per game.
- LaVine grabbed 1.5 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collected 1.3 blocks a game.