The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-18) will attempt to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (14-13) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Chase Center as 8-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The over/under is set at 224.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Golden State has a 10-0 record against Cleveland. The Warriors also hold a 1-0 edge against the spread when facing off with the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-1.5||224.5||-123||103||Regular Season||131-112 GS|
|4/5/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-114 GS|
|12/5/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-105 GS|
|1/15/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-108 GS|
|12/25/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-92 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered in just 13 of 27 matchups this season.
- The Warriors have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- Golden State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 12 times in 27 contests (44.4%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 10-17 ATS.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 48.1% of matchups this year (13 out of 27 contests).
- In 40.7% of their opportunities this year (11 of 27 chances), the Warriors and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 224.5 points.
- Cleveland and its opponents have added up to score at least 224.5 points in 39.3% of their games this year (11 of 28 chances).
- These teams average a combined 218 points per game, 6.5 less points than the over/under of 224.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (225.8) than this matchup’s total of 224.5 points.
- The average over/under the Warriors have had set in matchups this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cavaliers games this year is 8.0 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- The Warriors scoring leader is Stephen Curry, who averages 29.9 points per game.
- James Wiseman paces Golden State with 6.1 rebounds a game and Draymond Green leads the team with 8.0 assists per matchup.
- Curry is the top three-point shooter for the Warriors, connecting on 4.9 per game.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Andrew Wiggins, who averages 1.4 per game. Green leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Collin Sexton outpaced his teammates on the Cavaliers scoring front by putting up 22.7 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 13.5 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.5 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.