The Detroit Pistons (5-14) visit the Golden State Warriors (10-9) after losing three road games in a row. The Warriors are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The point total for the matchup is 224.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Detroit.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Warriors||Pistons||-4||227||-181||150||Regular Season||116-106 GS|
|1/4/2020||Pistons||Warriors||-2.5||213.5||-141||118||Regular Season||111-104 DET|
|3/24/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 GS|
|12/1/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 DET|
|12/8/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-98 GS|
|10/29/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-107 DET|
|1/12/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-107 GS|
|12/23/2016||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-113 GS|
|1/16/2016||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-95 DET|
|11/9/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has struggled against the spread, going 9-10 on the year.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Warriors have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-0 record.
- Golden State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 9 times in 19 contests (47.4%).
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has an 11-8 record against the spread, covering in 57.9% of their outings.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 19 (57.9%).
- The Warriors and their opponents have combined to score more than 224.5 points in 42.1% of their games this year (eight of 19 opportunities).
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score at least 224.5 points in 36.8% of their matchups this year (seven of 19 chances).
- These teams average a combined 221.4 points per game, 3.1 less points than the over/under of 224.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (226.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- The average over/under the Warriors have had set in matchups this year is 2.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Pistons games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 for this outing.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors scoring 27.7 points per game.
- James Wiseman paces Golden State with 5.9 rebounds a game and Draymond Green leads the squad with 6.7 assists per outing.
- Curry hits 4.4 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Andrew Wiggins collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Golden State.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Jerami Grant with 23.8 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (8.8 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.6 assists per game).
- Wayne Ellington is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, knocking down 3.6 threes per game.
- Detroit’s Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Grant is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals