The Detroit Pistons (0-3) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (1-2) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Little Caesars Arena as 3.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The over/under is 222.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State has won six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Detroit. The Pistons have a 1-0 record against the spread when facing the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Pistons||Warriors||-2.5||213.5||-141||118||Regular Season||111-104 DET|
|3/24/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 GS|
|12/1/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 DET|
|12/8/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-98 GS|
|10/29/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-107 DET|
|1/12/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-107 GS|
|12/23/2016||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-113 GS|
|1/16/2016||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-95 DET|
|11/9/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 GS|
|3/11/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State struggled against the spread, going 31-33-1 last year.
- The Warriors posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread was -3.5 or bigger.
- Golden State more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 30 times in 65 contests (46.2%).
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 27-37-1 ATS.
- When they played as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Pistons had a record ATS of 5-10.
- Detroit and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last season — 38 of 65 (58.5%).
- The Warriors and their opponents combined to score more than 222.5 points in 43.1% of their outings last year (28 of 65 opportunities).
- Detroit and its opponents combined to score at least 222.5 points in 45.5% of their games last season (30 of 66 chances).
- The two teams averaged a combined 9.0 fewer points per game last season (213.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.3 more points per game last season (225.8) than this matchup’s total of 222.5 points.
- The average over/under the Warriors had set in matchups last season was 1.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Pistons games last season was 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 222.5 in this outing.
- Andrew Wiggins racked up 22.4 points per game last season.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. collected 6.4 rebounds a game and Draymond Green dished out 6.2 assists per matchup.
- Wiggins had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Green grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Marquese Chriss collected 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Derrick Rose scored 18.1 points per game and averaged 5.6 assists per game last season.
- Mason Plumlee collected 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Svi Mykhailiuk knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Delon Wright collected 1.2 per game. Jerami Grant averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/16/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – POSTPONED
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/15/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings 1/15/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends