The Minnesota Timberwolves (4-11) visit the Golden State Warriors (8-8) after losing five straight road games. The Warriors are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 25, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 225.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Minnesota. The Warriors also have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the Timberwolves.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-3||212||-150||126||Regular Season||99-84 MIN|
|12/23/2019||Warriors||Warriors||-1||222||-114||-106||Regular Season||113-104 GS|
|11/8/2019||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-11.5||228.5||-682||494||Regular Season||125-119 MIN|
|3/29/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-130 MIN|
|3/19/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-107 GS|
|12/10/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 GS|
|11/2/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 GS|
|3/11/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-103 MIN|
|1/25/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-113 GS|
|11/8/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-101 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered in just seven of 16 matchups this season.
- Golden State and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 16 (43.8%) games this season.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has a losing record against the spread, going 6-8-1 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- In the majority of Minnesota’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 15 games, 46.7%).
- The Warriors and their opponents have scored more than 225.5 points in 156.2% of their games this season (25 of 16 opportunities).
- In seven of 15 games (46.7%) this year, Minnesota has combined with its opponents to score more than 225.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.9 less points per game (218.6) than this game’s total of 225.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 230.9 points per game, 5.4 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Warriors games this season is 1.1 more points than the over/under of 225.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Timberwolves games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 225.5 in this outing.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors scoring 27.9 points per game.
- James Wiseman paces Golden State with 6.0 rebounds a game and Draymond Green leads the team with 6.8 assists per contest.
- The Warriors are led by Curry from beyond the arc. He makes 4.2 shots from deep per game.
- Golden State’s steals leader is Kelly Oubre Jr., who grabs 1.3 per game. Andrew Wiggins leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a game.
- D’Angelo Russell owns the Timberwolves top spot in scoring with 20.5 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 5.5 assists per contest.
- Ed Davis (5.5 rebounds per game) and Ricky Rubio (5.5 assists per game) are the Minnesota leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, cashing in 3.0 treys per game.
- Minnesota’s Rubio has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Naz Reid is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Chicago Bulls: 3/3/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Washington Wizards: 3/2/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Philadelphia 76ers: 3/3/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Must Bet Games for 11 Week of the 2020-21 Season