It may sound a little odd, but one of the toughest things a team can face during the course of a season is reaching a point where there is really nothing left to play for. I am not just talking about the poor teams who are out of playoff contention. I am also talking about team with great NBA odds who have playoff spots, division titles, and even conference titles pretty much in the bag. Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 Time: 8:00PM Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena Opening Line: Atlanta -1
The Hawks will end a 6-game road trip in Oklahoma on Friday night, which is not anyone’s idea of a fun night out. OKC are in the fight of their lives for a playoff spot, which is not where anyone thought they would be when the season started. If the season were to end today, the Thunder would be in by the skin of their teeth, and they would owe a huge debt of gratitude to Russell Westbrook. Since winning the MVP at the All-Star game, Westbrook has been in total beast mode. He has made hitting triple-doubles look as easy as an unguarded layup, and he really picked up the slack left behind when Kevin Durant was out for a couple of week through injury. Mark my words, this is a team capable of doing a ton of damage in the playoffs if they can find their way in.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.