It may sound a little odd, but one of the toughest things a team can face during the course of a season is reaching a point where there is really nothing left to play for. I am not just talking about the poor teams who are out of playoff contention. I am also talking about team with great NBA odds who have playoff spots, division titles, and even conference titles pretty much in the bag.Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 Time: 8:00PM Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena Opening Line: Atlanta -1
The Hawks will end a 6-game road trip in Oklahoma on Friday night, which is not anyone’s idea of a fun night out. OKC are in the fight of their lives for a playoff spot, which is not where anyone thought they would be when the season started. If the season were to end today, the Thunder would be in by the skin of their teeth, and they would owe a huge debt of gratitude to Russell Westbrook. Since winning the MVP at the All-Star game, Westbrook has been in total beast mode. He has made hitting triple-doubles look as easy as an unguarded layup, and he really picked up the slack left behind when Kevin Durant was out for a couple of week through injury. Mark my words, this is a team capable of doing a ton of damage in the playoffs if they can find their way in.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Betting Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s Short List
- NBA Betting Odds & Super Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State at the NBA Odds for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2 Odds
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics are Slight NBA Betting Favorites for Game 5 Against the Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21st
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA Odds: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3 – May 20th
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Betting Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- Warriors at Rockets NBA Odds & Playoffs Preview for Game 2
- Are the Warriors a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?