One thing that often gets overlooked when surveying the big picture of the NBA playoff race are the battles going on in each of the divisions in the NBA. There is a really good one taking place in the Southeast right now, where the Atlanta Hawks have a 1-game lead over the Miami Heat. It may not seem like such a big deal, but winning that division could mean the difference between starting the playoffs at home as opposed to on the road. This looks like being another great Pro hoops odds match-up between these two, and is one that is definitely worth having a wager on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.