As we head into the final weeks of the NBA season, there are currently only two teams that have clinched a playoff berth. It shouldn’t really be a surprise to learn that both of those teams, the Atlanta Hawks and the Golden State Warriors, have totally dominated their respective conferences. Both have very similar records, leading many to question which of the two teams is better. We might get a partial answer to that question when they meet up at the Oracle Arena on Wednesday night, so make sure to check our NBA odds preview below.Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015Time: 10:30PMVenue: Oracle ArenaOpening Line: TBA
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals