The Houston Rockets (11-17) are favored (-1) to end a seven-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (13-16) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Toyota Center. The contest airs on NBCS-CHI.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Houston holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Chicago.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Rockets||Bulls||-2||225.5||-134||111||Regular Season||125-120 CHI|
|11/9/2019||Rockets||Bulls||-6.5||233.5||-279||225||Regular Season||117-94 HOU|
|12/1/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-105 HOU|
|11/3/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-88 HOU|
|3/27/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-86 HOU|
|1/8/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 HOU|
|3/10/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-94 HOU|
|2/3/2017||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-117 HOU|
|3/31/2016||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-100 CHI|
|3/5/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-100 CHI|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has struggled against the spread, going 11-17 on the year.
- The Rockets have posted a losing record of 3-7 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 11 of 28 games this season (39.3%).
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a 16-12-1 record against the spread, covering in 55.2% of their games.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Bulls have not fared well, going 1-5-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Chicago’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (16 out of 29 games, 55.2%).
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by John Wall’s 6.3 per game.
- The Rockets are led by Victor Oladipo from long distance. He makes 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Oladipo leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Wood collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Houston.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 28.9 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 5.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 7.4 rebounds per game and Coby White with 5.3 assists per game.
- LaVine makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title