|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Houston and Oklahoma City have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Thunder have an advantage against the spread (6-3) when taking the court against the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-7||230.5||-310||251||Regular Season||112-107 OKC|
|1/9/2020||Rockets||Thunder||-4||227.5||-176||146||Regular Season||113-92 OKC|
|10/28/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-9.5||228||-600||432||Regular Season||116-112 HOU|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston covered in just 37 of 83 matchups last season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Rockets struggled to an 11-20 record ATS last season.
- Houston more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 32 times in 83 contests (38.6%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City had a winning record against the spread, going 46-31-1 ATS (covering 59.0% of the time).
- The Thunder fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 2-10 against the spread when they were at least 7-point underdogs.
- In most of Oklahoma City’s games last season, the teams did not hit the over (36 out of 78 games, 46.2%).
- In 53 of 84 opportunities (63.1%) last year, the Rockets and their opponents combined for this matchup’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- Oklahoma City played in 26 games last year (out of 79 total matchups — 32.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 225.5 points.
- The Rockets and the Thunder saw their opponents average a combined 3.2 less points per game last season than the over/under of 225.5 set in this game.
- The Rockets’ average point total in outings last season was 230.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Thunder last year was 7.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- James Harden contributed 34.3 points per game last season while adding 7.5 assists.
- PJ Tucker pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Harden was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 4.4 per game.
- Harden grabbed 1.8 per game. Christian Wood averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
- Al Horford racked up 4.0 assists and 6.8 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander was good for 19.0 points per game.
- Trevor Ariza connected on 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Ariza averaged 1.6 steals per game. Horford collected 0.9 blocks an outing.