The Houston Rockets (9-9) are favored (-4.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-10) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The matchup airs on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under set at 224.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Houston and Oklahoma City have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Thunder have a 6-3 record against the spread when taking on the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-7||230.5||-310||251||Regular Season||112-107 OKC|
|1/9/2020||Rockets||Thunder||-4||227.5||-176||146||Regular Season||113-92 OKC|
|10/28/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-9.5||228||-600||432||Regular Season||116-112 HOU|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has struggled against the spread, going 8-10 on the year.
- The Rockets have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 6 of 18 games this season (33.3%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 10-8 ATS.
- Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (9 out of 18 opportunities).
- In six of 18 games (33.3%) this year, the Rockets and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- In seven of 18 games (38.9%) this season, Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to score at least 224.5 points.
- The Rockets and the Thunder combine to average 6.2 less points per game than the over/under of 224.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 223.9 points per game, 0.6 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Rockets have had set in matchups this season is 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Thunder this year is 2.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in points and rebounds. He puts up 23.6 points per game while tacking on 10.7 rebounds.
- Houston’s assists leader is John Wall, who averages 5.8 per game.
- The Rockets are led by Victor Oladipo from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Oladipo leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Wood collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Houston.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander holds the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, putting up 21.9 points and 6.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Al Horford is the Oklahoma City leader with 7.3 per game.
- Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Hamidou Diallo (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd