The Houston Rockets (7-9) are 4-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (9-7) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Toyota Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has won six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Houston. The Trail Blazers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-2) when taking on the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-8||225.5||-335||267||Regular Season||128-126 POR|
|8/4/2020||Rockets||Trail Blazers||-3||244.5||-158||132||Regular Season||110-102 POR|
|1/29/2020||Rockets||Trail Blazers||-5||242||-207||170||Regular Season||125-112 POR|
|1/15/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-8.5||236.5||-414||321||Regular Season||117-107 POR|
|11/18/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-7.5||231||-333||266||Regular Season||132-108 HOU|
|1/5/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-101 POR|
|12/11/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 HOU|
|10/30/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-85 POR|
|4/5/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-94 HOU|
|3/20/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 HOU|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has covered in just seven of 16 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Rockets have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Houston has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 16 contests (31.2%).
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Trail Blazers have a record ATS of 5-6.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (8 out of 16 contests).
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in points and rebounds. He contributes 23.5 points per game while also adding 10.8 rebounds.
- Houston’s assists leader is John Wall, who averages 5.4 per game.
- The Rockets are led by Victor Oladipo from long distance. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Houston’s blocks leader is Wood, who records 1.8 per game. Oladipo leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Damian Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (28.7 points per game) and assists (7.0 assists per game).
- Enes Kanter collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, getting 10.0 per game.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Robert Covington (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Jusuf Nurkic (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left