The Houston Rockets (11-14) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (6-17) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Capital One Arena as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of 236.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Houston holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Washington.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Rockets||Rockets||-3.5||234||-157||131||Regular Season||107-88 HOU|
|10/30/2019||Rockets||Wizards||-8||234||-346||271||Regular Season||159-158 HOU|
|12/19/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-118 HOU|
|11/26/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-131 WAS|
|4/3/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-104 HOU|
|12/29/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-103 WAS|
|1/2/2017||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-91 HOU|
|11/7/2016||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-106 HOU|
|1/30/2016||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-122 WAS|
|12/9/2015||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-103 HOU|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 10-15 record.
- The Rockets have struggled to cover, going just 3-7 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Houston has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 8 times in 25 contests (32%).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has a losing record against the spread, going 9-14 ATS (covering only 39.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have not fared well, going 0-4 against the spread.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.2% of matchups this season (12 out of 23 chances).
- The Rockets and their opponents have recorded more than 236.5 points in 24% of their games this season (six of 25 opportunities).
- Washington has played in nine games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 39.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 236.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 222.1 points per game, 14.4 fewer points than the over/under of 236.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.4 fewer points per game (230.1) than this game’s total of 236.5 points.
- The Rockets’ average point total in matchups this year is 219.1, 17.4 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Wizards games this season is 3.3 less points than the point total of 236.5 for this outing.
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in points and rebounds. He puts up 22.0 points per game while also adding 10.2 rebounds.
- Houston’s assists leader is John Wall, who racks up 6.1 per game.
- Eric Gordon hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the Rockets.
- Victor Oladipo leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Wood collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Houston.
- Russell Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (9.0 per game) and assists (8.9 per game).
- Bradley Beal scores 32.8 points per game to pace Washington.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Beal (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Alex Len (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd