NBA basketball betting is different from the college game in a number of ways. College teams often operate more with team schemes than on the basis of individual play. Just check out the play of the Wisconsin Badgers this season – and contrast it with that of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors in this year’s NBA finals. The shot clock in the NBA makes things move faster, and having that sixth foul available makes a more physical game possible. With that said, the recent championship that the Warriors won will change things at the college level too – and here’s why.
The Warriors were one of the first teams ever to win a championship featuring a small-ball lineup, as center Andrew Bogut ended up spending a lot of time on the bench. Instead, they moved a small power forward, Draymond Green, into the center position (if you can really call it that). Instead of going by positions, both teams just sent five players out there and played some basketball.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kings vs Warriors NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Trail Blazers vs Nets NBA Spread & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Game Preview & Pick
- Rockets vs Lakers NBA Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.