NBA basketball betting is different from the college game in a number of ways. College teams often operate more with team schemes than on the basis of individual play. Just check out the play of the Wisconsin Badgers this season – and contrast it with that of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors in this year’s NBA finals. The shot clock in the NBA makes things move faster, and having that sixth foul available makes a more physical game possible.With that said, the recent championship that the Warriors won will change things at the college level too – and here’s why.
The Warriors were one of the first teams ever to win a championship featuring a small-ball lineup, as center Andrew Bogut ended up spending a lot of time on the bench. Instead, they moved a small power forward, Draymond Green, into the center position (if you can really call it that). Instead of going by positions, both teams just sent five players out there and played some basketball.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?