There are some dates on the NBA calendar that are a little quieter than others, and while chances are that both teams will be leveled during the match, most likely the Pelicans will have a solid point spread advantage by the time the NBA betting odds are up. Pelicans and Lakers faced each other on January 12 in a close 95-91 win for Los Angeles. Lakers’s star Kobe Bryant left that game with a sore right Achilles and did not return.
There are only 4 games being played that night, but this one is really interesting. The LA Lakers are arguably the worst team in the league, but it is going to be entertaining to see how they match-up against another struggling team, the New Orleans Pelicans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.