|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana has won eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Atlanta. The Hawks hold a 2-1 edge against the spread when playing the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Pacers||Hawks||-7.5||220.5||-313||253||Regular Season||116-111 ATL|
|12/13/2019||Pacers||Hawks||-6||224.5||-250||204||Regular Season||110-100 IND|
|11/29/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-11||223.5||-635||473||Regular Season||105-104 IND|
|4/10/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-134 IND|
|12/31/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 IND|
|12/26/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-121 IND|
|11/17/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-89 IND|
|3/9/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-87 IND|
|2/28/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 ATL|
|2/23/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-93 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has struggled against the spread, going 12-14 on the year.
- The Pacers have covered half the time, going 8-8 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Indiana has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 14 of 26 games for a 53.8% rate.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 13-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Hawks have a record ATS of 7-6.
- In the majority of Atlanta’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 25 games, 36%).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined for 226.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 26 games (50%) this year.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score at least 226.5 points in 11 of 25 opportunities (44%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (225.1) than this matchup’s total of 226.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 222.9 points per game, 3.6 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Pacers have had set in matchups this season is 3.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Hawks games this season is 1.8 less points than the point total of 226.5 for this outing.
- The Pacers scoring leader is Malcolm Brogdon, who puts up 21.3 points per game.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 11.4 rebounds per game and T.J. McConnell leads the squad with 6.6 assists per outing.
- The Pacers are led by Brogdon from long distance. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who records 3.4 per game. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Trae Young’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assists leaderboards with 26.5 points per game and 9.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.0 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Kevin Huerter (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.3 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals