The Indiana Pacers (1-0) visit the Chicago Bulls (0-1) as 4.5-point favorites after Domantas Sabonis racked up 32 points in the Pacers’ 121-107 victory over the Knicks. The matchup airs on NBCS-CHI at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Indiana has a 9-1 record against Chicago. The Pacers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-0-1) when squaring off against the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-2.5||208||-139||117||Regular Season||108-102 IND|
|1/29/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-9||214.5||-467||358||Regular Season||115-106 IND|
|1/10/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-1||213.5||-112||-108||Regular Season||116-105 IND|
|11/3/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-2||217.5||-129||109||Regular Season||108-95 IND|
|3/5/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-96 IND|
|1/4/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-116 IND|
|12/4/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-90 IND|
|11/2/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-105 IND|
|1/6/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-86 IND|
|12/29/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-107 CHI|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana was strong last season, posting a 38-36-3 record.
- The Pacers posted a losing record of 10-15-2 against the spread when the spread was -4.5 or bigger.
- In 39 of 77 (50.6%) contests last season, Indiana and its opponents hit the over.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago had a losing record against the spread, going 30-33-2 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- The Bulls fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 5-4 against the spread when they were at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Chicago and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last year — 33 of 65 (50.8%).
- The Pacers and their opponents combined to score more than 221.5 points in 35.1% of their games last year (27 of 77 opportunities).
- Chicago played in 25 games last year (out of 65 total matchups — 38.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 221.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.7 fewer points per game last season (215.8) than this game’s total of 221.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 217.6 points per game last season, 3.9 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Pacers had set in games last season was 4.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulls games last season averaged an over/under of 216.8 points, 4.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- TJ Warren averaged 19.8 points per game last season.
- Sabonis grabbed 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon averaged 7.1 assists per game .
- Doug McDermott had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Justin Holiday averaged 1.2 steals per game. Myles Turner collected 2.1 blocks an outing.
- Zach LaVine put up 25.5 points per game last season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. pulled down 9.4 rebounds per game and Tomas Satoransky averaged 5.4 assists per game .
- LaVine had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- LaVine collected 1.5 per game. Daniel Gafford averaged 1.3 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks: 1/17/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends