Central Division foes meet when the Indiana Pacers (3-1) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (3-1) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The Pacers are 7-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 217.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Indiana has a 6-4 record against Cleveland. The Cavaliers have a 2-0-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Pacers||Cavaliers||-9.5||215.5||-439||343||Regular Season||113-104 IND|
|11/1/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-7||215||-287||234||Regular Season||102-95 IND|
|10/26/2019||Pacers||Cavaliers||-4.5||213.5||-187||157||Regular Season||110-99 CLE|
|2/9/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-90 IND|
|1/8/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-115 IND|
|12/18/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-91 CLE|
|10/27/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-107 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana was good against the spread last season, posting a 38-36-3 record.
- The Pacers covered half the time, going 6-6-2 against the spread when favored by at least 7 points.
- In 39 of 77 (50.6%) contests last season, Indiana and its opponents hit the total.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 30-33-2 ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 36 of 65 (55.4%).
- The Pacers and their opponents scored no less than 217.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 36 of 77 games (46.8%) last year.
- Cleveland and its opponents added up to score more than 217.5 points in 63.1% of their matchups last year (41 of 65 opportunities).
- The Pacers and the Cavaliers combined to average 1.6 less points per game last year than the over/under of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- The Pacers and the Cavaliers saw their opponents average a combined 5.0 more points per game last season than the over/under of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Pacers had set in matchups last year was 0.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Cavaliers games last year averaged a total of 221.7 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- TJ Warren put up 19.8 points per game last season.
- Domantas Sabonis collected 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon dished out 7.1 assists per contest.
- Doug McDermott knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Justin Holiday grabbed 1.2 per game. Myles Turner averaged 2.1 blocks an outing.
- Collin Sexton racked up 20.8 points per game last season.
- Andre Drummond collected 15.8 rebounds a game and Darius Garland dished out 3.9 assists per contest.
- Kevin Love was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Drummond averaged 2.0 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks: 1/17/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends