The Cleveland Cavaliers (13-21) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (15-17) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as big, 11.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Indiana has a 7-3 record against Cleveland. The Cavaliers have a 2-1-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-8||219.5||-335||268||Regular Season||119-99 IND|
|2/29/2020||Pacers||Cavaliers||-9.5||215.5||-439||343||Regular Season||113-104 IND|
|11/1/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-7||215||-287||234||Regular Season||102-95 IND|
|10/26/2019||Pacers||Cavaliers||-4.5||213.5||-187||157||Regular Season||110-99 CLE|
|2/9/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-90 IND|
|1/8/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-115 IND|
|12/18/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-91 CLE|
|10/27/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-107 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has covered in just 14 of 32 matchups this season.
- In 18 of 32 (56.2%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 13-20 ATS.
- In the majority of Cleveland’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (14 out of 33 games, 42.4%).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers scoring 21.4 points per game.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 11.4 rebounds a game and T.J. McConnell leads the team with 6.7 assists per contest.
- Justin Holiday is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Indiana’s steals leader is McConnell, who averages 1.8 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.4 blocks an outing.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 23.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.8 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?