The Indiana Pacers (12-13) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (6-18) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena as only 3-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The over/under is set at 219 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Detroit has a 6-4 record against Indiana. The Pistons also have a 4-0 record against the spread when facing the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2019||Pacers||Pistons||-1.5||212||-120||100||Regular Season||108-101 DET|
|11/8/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-6.5||209.5||-271||214||Regular Season||112-106 IND|
|10/28/2019||Pacers||Pistons||-1.5||212.5||-122||100||Regular Season||96-94 DET|
|10/23/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-7.5||210.5||-305||245||Regular Season||119-110 DET|
|4/3/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-89 IND|
|4/1/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 IND|
|2/25/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-109 DET|
|12/28/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-88 IND|
|12/26/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-83 DET|
|12/15/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 DET|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has struggled against the spread, going 11-14 on the year.
- The Pacers have posted a losing record of 6-7 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- More often than not, Indiana and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 14 of 25 chances this season.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has a 13-10-1 record against the spread, covering in 54.2% of their contests.
- The Pistons have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Detroit’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 24 games, 58.3%).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 219 points in 64% of their outings this season (16 of 25 opportunities).
- Detroit has played in 15 games this year (out of 24 total matchups — 62.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 219 points.
- These two teams average a combined 221.3 points per game, 2.3 more points than the total of 219 set for this matchup.
- The Pacers and the Pistons have seen their opponents average a combined 6.1 more points per game than the point total of 219 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Pacers have had set in games this season is 4.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Pistons games this year is 3.5 more points than the point total of 219 for this outing.
- The Pacers points and assists leader is Malcolm Brogdon. He racks up 21.4 points per game and contributes 6.6 assists.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Brogdon connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who averages 3.5 per game. T.J. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 24.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (8.8 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.9 assists per game).
- Wayne Ellington leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Detroit’s Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Grant is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.