The Indiana Pacers (15-14) host the Golden State Warriors (17-15) after losing three straight home games. The Pacers are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 228.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State has won six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Indiana. The Pacers have an advantage against the spread (2-0) when squaring off against the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Warriors||Warriors||-3.5||227||-156||130||Regular Season||104-95 IND|
|1/24/2020||Pacers||Warriors||-6.5||214.5||-277||223||Regular Season||129-118 IND|
|3/21/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-89 GS|
|1/28/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-100 GS|
|4/5/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-106 IND|
|3/27/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-81 IND|
|12/5/2016||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||142-106 GS|
|11/21/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-83 GS|
|1/22/2016||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-110 GS|
|12/8/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-123 GS|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has covered in just 14 of 29 matchups this season.
- The Pacers have posted a winning record of 9-8 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- Indiana has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 17 of 29 games for a 58.6% rate.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State’s record against the spread is 16-16.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Warriors have a record ATS of 7-6.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 14 of 32 (43.8%).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined for 228.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 29 games (44.8%) this year.
- In 12 of 32 games (37.5%) this season, Golden State and its opponents have combined to score at least 228.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 227.7 points per game, 0.8 less points than the total of 228.5 set for this matchup.
- The Pacers and the Warriors have seen their opponents average a combined 4.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 228.5 set in this outing.
- The Pacers’ average point total in outings this year is 225.4, 3.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- Warriors games this season have averaged a total of 227 points, 1.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Pacers scoring leader is Malcolm Brogdon, who puts up 21.6 points per game.
- T.J. McConnell leads Indiana with 6.6 assists per game and Domantas Sabonis paces the squad with 11.6 rebounds per outing.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 3.5 per game. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Stephen Curry outpaced his teammates on the Warriors scoring front by putting up 30.2 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game this season.
- The Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists are Kelly Oubre Jr. (6.0 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (8.3 assists per game).
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, cashing in 5.1 treys per game.
- Green is at the top of Golden State’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and James Wiseman leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?