|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Houston has a 6-4 record against Indiana.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/12/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-7||233||-278||226||Regular Season||108-104 IND|
|11/15/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-6.5||226||-251||204||Regular Season||111-102 HOU|
|11/11/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-103 HOU|
|11/5/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-94 HOU|
|11/29/2017||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-97 HOU|
|11/12/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-95 HOU|
|2/27/2017||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-108 IND|
|1/29/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-101 IND|
|3/27/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 IND|
|1/10/2016||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 HOU|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana has been strong this season, posting a 5-1 record.
- The Pacers fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Indiana and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 7 chances this season.
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 2-3 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Rockets have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Houston has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (3 out of 5 chances).
- In 21 of seven games (300%) this year, the Pacers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- Houston has played in three games this season (out of five total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 227 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (227.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.3 fewer points per game (223.7) than this game’s total of 227 points.
- The average total the Pacers have had set in matchups this season is four fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Rockets games this season have averaged a total of 227.8 points, 0.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in scoring (22.0 points per game) and assisting (7.0 assists per game).
- Indiana’s rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who pulls down 11.3 per game.
- Victor Oladipo is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 3.6 per game. Brogdon leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets with 23.6 points per game, 10.0 rebounds per game, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Sterling Brown is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Houston’s PJ Tucker has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks: 1/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Games to Must Bet On
- Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/25/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview