The Memphis Grizzlies (9-6) will look to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (11-9) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse as 6-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total for the matchup is set at 221.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Indiana has a 6-4 record against Memphis. The Pacers also have a 2-0 edge against the spread when taking on the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/2/2019||Pacers||Grizzlies||-9||216.5||-465||358||Regular Season||117-104 IND|
|11/25/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-10||216.5||-517||380||Regular Season||126-114 IND|
|1/26/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-103 MEM|
|10/17/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-83 IND|
|1/31/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-101 IND|
|11/15/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-113 IND|
|3/29/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-97 MEM|
|2/24/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-92 IND|
|12/19/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-84 MEM|
|10/29/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 MEM|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering 10 times in 20 contests.
- The Pacers have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- In 12 of 20 (60%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 9-5-1 ATS.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 15 (40%).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 221 points in 65% of their outings this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to score at least 221 points in eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 223 points per game, two more points than the total of 221 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 218.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Pacers’ average point total in matchups this year is 224.2, 3.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this season is 3.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in scoring (22.9 points per game) and assisting (7.0 assists per game).
- Indiana is led in rebounds by Domantas Sabonis’ 12.0 per game.
- The Pacers are led by Brogdon from long distance. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s steals leader is T.J. McConnell, who averages 1.6 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.8 blocks a contest.
- Ja Morant’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.7 points per game and 7.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 10.4 per game.
- Desmond Bane is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Tyus Jones is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Valanciunas leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd