The New Orleans Pelicans (8-12) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (12-10) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 226.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana and New Orleans have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Pelicans have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when hitting the court against the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2||216||-125||105||Regular Season||118-116 IND|
|2/8/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-5||223.5||-199||163||Regular Season||124-117 NO|
|12/28/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-1.5||218.5||-123||101||Regular Season||120-98 NO|
|2/22/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-111 IND|
|2/4/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 IND|
|3/21/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-92 NO|
|11/7/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-112 NO|
|1/16/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 IND|
|12/15/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 NO|
|3/24/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-84 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering 11 times in 22 contests.
- The Pacers have covered half the time, going 7-7 against the spread when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- More often than not, Indiana and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 14 of 22 chances this season.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has a losing record against the spread, going 8-12 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- The Pelicans have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-5 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- New Orleans has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 65% of matchups this season (13 out of 20 contests).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined to score more than 226.5 points in 54.5% of their outings this season (12 of 22 opportunities).
- New Orleans has played in 10 games this year (out of 20 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 226.5 points.
- The Pacers and the Pelicans combine to average 1.5 fewer points per game than the total of 226.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 224.6 points per game, 1.9 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Pacers games this season is 0.4 less points than the over/under of 226.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Pelicans games this year is 2.9 less points than the point total of 226.5 for this outing.
- The Pacers points and assists leader is Malcolm Brogdon. He averages 22.4 points per game and contributes 6.8 assists.
- Indiana’s rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who grabs 12.0 per game.
- The Pacers are led by Brogdon from beyond the arc. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 3.8 per game. T.J. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Zion Williamson outpaced his teammates on the Pelicans scoring front by putting up 23.7 points per game. He adds 7.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game this season.
- Steven Adams (9.9 rebounds per game) and Brandon Ingram (4.7 assists per game) are the New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Lonzo Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Ball (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Ingram (1.0 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd