|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with New York. The Knicks have a 2-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Pacers||Knicks||-7||212.5||-287||234||Regular Season||106-98 IND|
|2/1/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11||212.5||-636||472||Regular Season||92-85 NY|
|12/7/2019||Pacers||Knicks||-5.5||209||-240||198||Regular Season||104-103 IND|
|3/12/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 IND|
|1/11/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-106 IND|
|12/16/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 IND|
|10/31/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 IND|
|2/11/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 IND|
|12/4/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-97 IND|
|11/5/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 NY|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana was good against the spread last season, posting a 38-36-3 record.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Pacers fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4-1 record.
- In 39 of 77 (50.6%) contests last season, Indiana and its opponents hit the total.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 34-30-1 ATS.
- New York and its opponents hit the over in fewer than half of their games last year — 31 of 65 (47.7%).
- The Pacers and their opponents combined for 212.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 42 of 77 opportunities (54.5%) last year.
- New York played in 37 games last year (out of 66 total matchups — 56.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 212.5 points.
- The Pacers and the Knicks saw their opponents average a combined 7.5 more points per game last season than the over/under of 212.5 set for this matchup.
- The Pacers’ average point total in outings last season was 216.7, 4.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Knicks games last year averaged a total of 218.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- TJ Warren racked up 19.8 points per game last season.
- Domantas Sabonis notched 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon averaged 7.1 assists per game .
- Doug McDermott had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Justin Holiday averaged 1.2 steals per game. Myles Turner collected 2.1 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle contributed 19.5 points per game last season while tacking on 9.7 rebounds.
- Elfrid Payton notched 7.2 assists per game.
- Alec Burks had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Payton averaged 1.6 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collected 2.0 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals