The New York Knicks (16-17) are just 1-point underdogs against the Indiana Pacers (15-16) at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The game starts at 8:00 PM ET on MSG. The matchup has an over/under set at 216.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Indiana has an 8-2 record against New York. The Knicks hold a 3-2 edge against the spread when matched up with the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-9||215.5||-424||323||Regular Season||106-102 NY|
|12/23/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-7.5||216||-310||248||Regular Season||121-107 IND|
|2/21/2020||Pacers||Knicks||-7||212.5||-287||234||Regular Season||106-98 IND|
|2/1/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11||212.5||-636||472||Regular Season||92-85 NY|
|12/7/2019||Pacers||Knicks||-5.5||209||-240||198||Regular Season||104-103 IND|
|3/12/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 IND|
|1/11/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-106 IND|
|12/16/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 IND|
|10/31/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 IND|
|2/11/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has covered in just 14 of 31 matchups this season.
- The Pacers have posted a losing record of 10-11 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- More often than not, Indiana and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 18 of 31 chances this season.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 18-15 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Knicks have a record ATS of 4-3.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (11 out of 33 chances).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined for 216.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 22 of 31 opportunities (71%) this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 216.5 points in 33.3% of their games this season (11 of 33 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 217.9 points per game, 1.4 more points than the total of 216.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 216.5 points per game, the same as the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Pacers games this year is 8.8 more points than the over/under of 216.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Knicks this season is 7.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Pacers points and rebounds leader is Domantas Sabonis. He scores 21.6 points per game and adds 11.6 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by T.J. McConnell’s 6.5 per game.
- Justin Holiday makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who records 3.4 per game. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 23.2 points, 11.0 grabbing rebounds and serving up 5.5 assists per game.
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is at the top of New York’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Nerlens Noel leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 18 Expert Analysis
- Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis