A game after he scored 35 points in an 114-107 win over the Rockets, Malcolm Brogdon leads the Indiana Pacers (6-2) at home against the Phoenix Suns (6-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Pacers are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN. The point total for the matchup is set at 216.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana has an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/6/2020||Pacers||Suns||-1.5||227.5||-121||101||Regular Season||114-99 PHO|
|1/22/2020||Pacers||Suns||-1||221.5||-116||-104||Regular Season||112-87 IND|
|1/15/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-97 IND|
|11/27/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 IND|
|1/24/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-101 IND|
|1/14/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-97 IND|
|12/7/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 IND|
|11/18/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-96 PHO|
|1/19/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 IND|
|1/12/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-97 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Pacers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-1 record.
- Indiana and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 6-3 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Suns have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In most of Phoenix’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 9 games, 22.2%).
- The Pacers and their opponents have put up at least 216 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 38 of eight opportunities (475%) this year.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to score more than 216 points in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine opportunities).
- The Pacers and the Suns combine to average eight more points per game than the total of 216 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 fewer points per game (211.2) than this matchup’s total of 216 points.
- The average point total for Pacers games this season is 6.8 more points than the over/under of 216 in this matchup.
- Suns games this season have averaged an over/under of 212.4 points, 3.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Brogdon leads the Pacers in scoring (23.6 points per game) and assisting (7.0 assists per game).
- Indiana’s rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who averages 11.4 per game.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 4.1 per game. Brogdon leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a game.
- The Suns leader in scoring is Devin Booker with 21.7 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds per game and 4.4 assists per game.
- The Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists are Deandre Ayton (11.4 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.3 assists per game).
- Jae Crowder is tops from three-point range for the Suns, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Phoenix’s Booker has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Mikal Bridges is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.