OG Anunoby leads the Toronto Raptors (7-9) into a matchup against the Indiana Pacers (9-7) after putting up 30 points in a 107-102 win over the Pacers. The Raptors are 3.5-point underdogs in the game on Monday, January 25, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Toronto has an 8-2 record against Indiana. The Raptors also have a 4-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-4.5||217||-183||150||Regular Season||107-102 TOR|
|2/23/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-5.5||218.5||-220||181||Regular Season||127-81 TOR|
|2/7/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-1||218||-115||-105||Regular Season||115-106 TOR|
|2/5/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-5.5||215.5||-237||195||Regular Season||119-118 TOR|
|12/23/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-5.5||210||-231||188||Regular Season||120-115 IND|
|1/23/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-106 IND|
|1/6/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-105 TOR|
|12/19/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-96 TOR|
|4/6/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-73 TOR|
|3/15/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-99 TOR|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana is good against the spread, going 8-7 this season.
- The Pacers have posted a losing record of 3-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- In 9 of 16 (56.2%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Raptors have a record ATS of 2-5.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 16 (43.8%).
- The Pacers points and assists leader is Malcolm Brogdon. He scores 21.9 points per game and dishes out 7.1 assists.
- Indiana’s rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who pulls down 12.9 per game.
- The Pacers are led by Brogdon from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who records 4.1 per game. T.J. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
- Fred VanVleet outpaced his teammates on the Raptors scoring front by putting up 19.1 points per game. He adds 4.5 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Pascal Siakam with 8.1 rebounds per game and Kyle Lowry with 7.1 assists per game.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- Anunoby is at the top of Toronto’s steals hierarchy with 2.2 steals per game and Chris Boucher leads the squad in blocks with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals